Friday 12 April 2013

A LIVING CAPSULE FOR LIFESAVER

The end of Abyss (the night of 31 March), and continue with project 3. After the night BBQ, we rushed to the studio immediately to continue whatever we haven't done. Truthfully, I always feel very excited before the day of submission as I can rest for a while temporary, SLEEP for a longer hour and EAT delicious food, for sure, I will treat myself very well after the submission.

Sketches about my idea~








First design


During the group crit, my design has been banned because it doesn't look like a capsule but a building/house. So, I create another design on the spot so that Dr. can give me the comments immediately. 


This is the second design. 


Actually, the design had been accepted by Dr. but he asked me ''Do you think that it still looked very simple?''.   ''YES!'' I answered. And he recommended me to design based on deconstructivism. After I searched through internet to get information about what it is, now I can understand what it is and know 'ZAHA HADID' (a very famous architect in deconstructivism).

Here is the final design~ 
I like it very much, it looks interesting in form and shape.










Axonometric drawing








INTERIOR

















Board 1




Board 2


I wish I can do the presentation again to present my idea. Sadly, I heard that once have presented previously, the person has no chance to do the presentation again. During the day of submission, I saw Dr. have looked through our presentation drawings and he put mine on the top. In that moment, I thought I have the chance to present, it should be quite good for me as that's what I hope to but my mind pulled me back, because yesterday night no sleep again. Now my mind gonna be empty. I scared I will do even worse compared to previous presentation. At last, no presentation, Dr. just wanted to share my presentation drawings with others. The way of I colour, Idea and etc. When the time of my presentation board showing in front, WOW~ (from students, and also me myself in heart silently) it's amazing. Good to hear that. And got some useful comments from the lecturers so I won't repeat the faults for the following projects.

Come to the end. Actually all of us have done the good job. Appreciate what we do, the most important is ''Appreciate the originality''. Good luck and keep it up, everyone :-)









1 comment: