Friday 12 April 2013

SKILL PRACTICE

Here are some coloured sketches that I did in free time.


TREE





























I have joined co-curricular for this semester. 'PAINTING'
Sometime, I'm quite lazy to attend the class because it is just only one and a half hour. Also, the class starts at 5.15pm. I really dislike to attend class during this time period. It hunts my time of taking nap. What to do. In fact, previously I have the intention to join jazz band because I was in during primary school, XYLOPHONE as my musical instrument and stopped joining when stepped to secondary school. However, now, my course won't allow me to do so. Why? I really have no confidence to perform well in my studio projects while joining jazz band as I know I will be more busy over the frequent practice and performance in Jazz Band. I thought I have the opportunity to be a member of this big family, have the chance again to perform on the stage with a big applause after. But now, I just have to stop thinking ALL. Is ALL~



Coloured using ACRYLIC.















The followings are the art works that I did before. Suddenly found it in my room...so capture them and post them here.


Colour pencils 'LUNA'








MOTHER LOVE
(~POSTER colour~)




Guess who he is. (Hint: Football player)




My friend----TEO YI CHING




My friend---WINNIE TAN SZE HUI




Specially did for my brother. This is his baby face.













No comments:

Post a Comment