Friday 22 March 2013

KUALA TERENGGANU

After the submission of PROJECT 2, we are going to have an academic visit at PANTAI BATU BUROK, KUALA TERENGGANU which is a studio trip. Feel so nice, it's the time for us to release our tension by putting everything aside mainly forget about studio project and other subjects' assignments.
Here we go for my journey...

Having dinner with all friends.
(I'll always remember here because the waiter
kept forgetting my order and I had to keep reminding him. So bad~)











Went to TURTLE STREET and had a story telling by reading the story on the wall. Well, we really have to conserve and preserve the life of turtle to prevent extinction. From there, we could have known a few species of turtle, with all the specific name, totally new for me. If I still continue in Biology field study, they might be quite useful.






We did the silly thing here. Yes, it is the bridge and I have forgotten what's the name. Actually, the bridge is partially being supported. And what we these university students did was we kept jumping on the bridge to cause a slight vibration. Well, I can feel the vibration, somehow it seems like going to collapse. Surely, the people around have been frightened by our acts and left the bridge one by one. And some of them are couples. How bad we are, we spoiled their sweet dating.



Here it is---the bridge






JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!





Outdoor sketching



This museum is very large.





PANTAI BATU BUROK. Enjoy the strong wind blowing and the sound of ocean, even the movement of the sea water, it is quite different if compared to Penang. The sea water in Penang is just a calm and smooth beating movement. But here, strong beating of the ocean, it seems like tsunami is going to happen. 





Having night dinner buffet



It is a very nice location to enjoy holidays here. I like this place very much.
What if I'm able to own myself this such place, it would be quite enjoyable.



~THE END~





No comments:

Post a Comment