Tuesday 19 March 2013

The ComforTABLE CHAIR

After rest for a while (actually the project has been issued on the day of submission of previous project, it's just myself don't want to start the work and keep delaying---LAZY), the war starts again. The war is all about how do u fight against unhealthy lifestyle such as late to sleep or even no sleep for whole night and without a good meal.

Firstly, here comes the design and its concept.





I plan to design it to be a multi-functional chair
which can be flipped over here and there.


After some brainstorming, I decide to design my chair
which can be separated in several ways
to perform other function.

Originally, it is just a simple design but then I am not so satisfied on it and keep modifying it. At last, its form and shape comes from a ferry.





While designing the chair, as a designer, we should consider
that the design meets the ergonomic requirement.







Here are some photo shooting of the presentation board.






FRONT ELEVATION



REAR ELEVATION



PLAN



LEFT & RIGHT ELEVATION






The chair actually can be separated into part by part, then join again to form another functional chair.

















Doing the chair model



Finally, here it is.


Well firstly, my life now has totally been changed. I have no weekdays and weekends, as working day and night, no much rest. I don't even have a proper Sunday for me to enjoy doing whatever I want. Watching movie? Singing in Redbox? Eating my favourite food? Nothing at all. Sleeping is very precious for me now, even a 15 minutes or 30 minutes nap is enough also for continuing the rest of the work. I know it is quite tough for me but it is my choice that I made. No REGRET. Indeed, I enjoy it. What's your life? Do you have a better lifestyle now? Hopefully it is :-)


Keep it up, JW.

No comments:

Post a Comment