Monday 17 December 2012

BIT BY BIT OF STUDIO LIFE

Besides studying the other 5 subjects, I am still having the chance to explore myself in drawing now. Unlike in the past, only studying and reading books but no other things. To me, now I even can train my left and right brain at once due to different learning styles. 
At the beginning, the project could be done even the day before the submission. However, for the following projects, surely I was stressful and 'die' if I did the works in the eleventh hour. It would be quite suffer to me. Thus, I learned and promised myself to do the studioworks earlier even though the project was issued on that day, I started to work on that day. 
I enjoy my lifestyle now even though always sleep at late night and wake up late but I know it is not good for health (what to do). At least I have all HBP friends to work together, stay at studio together, see sunrise together, eat together and stay strong in the midnight together. I'm so glad of knowing all of you.
I also have the opportunity to share my art knowledge with my friends and even have the chance to teach them. This is the part that can enhance my level of satisfaction.

''Don't expect anything, Just do it to make IMPOSSIBLE becomes POSSIBLE''




No comments:

Post a Comment