Sunday 16 December 2012

PROJECT 5 BLUEPRINT

What is blueprint? At the beginning, I really have no idea what is it. After been explained by the studiomasters, I suddenly realize that I have learnt it in 'Kemahiran Hidup Bersepadu' during secondary school. It's just I learned the easiest level in the past.

So now, I have been assigned to draw blueprint based on the sculpture which we did previously. Blueprint involves PLAN, NORTH ELEVATION, SOUTH ELEVATION, WEST ELEVATION and EAST ELEVATION.



My Sculpture

















AXONOMETRIC



The Blueprint


Truthfully, I have learnt a lot in this project especially the way of using T-square and set squares, also understand the meaning of axonometric drawing. Additionally, I was using DERWENT colour pencils in  this drawing.


For more info about integrated studio Session 2012/2013, kindly visit http://www.hbp.usm.my/rus1042012/main.html




No comments:

Post a Comment