Friday 14 December 2012

PROJECT 2 INTERIORS

This project is about drawing pleasant and unpleasant view. Through this project, I know the main skill is understanding one-point perspective and two-point perspective. Luckily, I have learnt and gained the knowledge during secondary school so I believe that this project should be no problem for me.

I choose to colour by using colour pencils (LUNA). Many friends said it looks like coloured using water colours. Well, seem like my colouring skills are so outstanding :-).


PLEASANT VIEW

INDAH KEMBARA's room (but I have modified it a bit----the wall)


UNPLEASANT VIEW                                                                                       


The colouring part which I have to colour in detail to clearly
show the destroyed pattern of the wall.


Colouring the being destroyed woods train my patience.


The final work of unpleasant view (Defect)
The background I used to colour light blue for ensuring that the destroyed building
can be seen clearly.

'LUNA' which I used it since I was Standard 5.
It really helps me a lot in art.



For more info about integrated studio, kindly visit http://www.hbp.usm.my/rus1042012/main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment