Sunday 16 December 2012

PROJECT 8 (RE)VISITED

After the submission of Project 7, we start our journey to Batu Ferringhi at 11am to start Project 8 and have fun there. Perhaps it might be fun for my friends who never been there, but to me, no feeling at all as I am living in Penang.


We are going to analyse Batu Ferringhi in the aspects of:
  • Community Facility & Tourism Activities
  • Environment & Spatial Analysis

Our starting point is PETRONAS.



Seaside 



THE SHIP



GOLDEN THAI



LONE PINE HOTEL













Walking to YAHONG ART GALLERY



The statues ouside YAHONG ART GALLERY



Ar. Haris, Dr. Radzi & Dr. Mazran (from left to right)



RUMAH PERAK



HARD ROCK HOTEL



These are our drawings in the presentation board:


PROJECT 8A



Similarly, using DERWENT colour pencils.




PROJECT 8B




























I like this drawing even more. (Drawn by me actually, using DERWENT colour pencils)
























Group Members



















I like the words very much due to its colours combination and the nice look.
(They are not traced but drew one by one)








We completed this project two days before the submission. This is the first time I finished my works so earlier without burning the midnight oil. In fact, I should keep continuing to finish my future studio works earlier so that I won't feel stressful the day before submission. Also, can sleep earlier...hehe :-)



For more info about integrated studio Session 2012/2013, kindly visit http://www.hbp.usm.my/rus1042012/main.html


No comments:

Post a Comment