Monday 17 December 2012

PROJECT 10 XZBITION 2012

My group combines with Gary's group to work together on 'Special Task' which mean we actually act like the organizers to decorate the stage, design & deliver the invitation card, prepare PA system, the cleanliness of exhibition area and etc.


The invitation card is designed by Gary, Sai An and I.


INVITATION CARD (Front)




INVITATION CARD (Back)



We decide to make a puzzle of RUS104's logo.



Cut the shape of puzzle



Paste them on the polystyrene.
All studiomasters will help to combine the puzzle in opening ceremony.



Making these colourful papers for all the students to make wishes



Preparation for decoration



Accidentally taken by Boon Nee



Group photo



We are given 2 days to do our preparation for exhibition. It's is so good that there are nothing in 'THE DRUM' and suddenly become very beautiful and have nice look due to our colourful decoration because the theme of exhibition is 'COLOURFUL DOMINO'.



Finally, we finished decorating the stage. Nice~



The tree is full of wishes.








Half way combination





Finish~


















With Shim, Sai An, Wallace & Huna




Ar. Haris



Opening ceremony




Sai An was delivering the colourful papers for the friends making wishes.




Autographs



BOOTH 1

The robot















My 20 minutes sketching (1-point perspective)










1 minute sketching





3 minutes sketching














BOOTH 2


My drawing (3rd column last row)





My drawing (3rd column 1st row)





My drawing (2nd column 1st row)















My drawing (1st column 1st row)


BOOTH 3










Sculptures




My drawing (1st column 2nd row)



BOOTH 4











PROJECT 6





PROJECT 7




BOOTH 5


























PROJECT 8





View from 1st floor





INTEGRATED PROJECT
















Boon Im & I with our self-portrait




Photo with Dr. Md Azree




It is the first time we work together to have our own exhibition, not only showing all the presentation boards, drawings, sculptures and models, but we work as a team to run the event. Teamwork is important indeed, otherwise the exhibition couldn't be successful. We share the happiness at last. Appreciate it very much.
I'm proud of myself as many of my projects are in the exhibition:-)



For more info about integrated studio Session 2012/2013, kindly visit http://www.hbp.usm.my/rus1042012/main.html


No comments:

Post a Comment