Sunday 30 December 2012

GOODBYE 2012, WELCOME 2013

Today is the last day of 2012. Time flies, 20 years past very fast.
What have I done and what have happened in 2012?
Firstly, as usual, during I have a long holidays, I went to work as an operator at my uncle's spectacles lab. Not bad actually, and still can gain experience on the process of producing a productive lenses. After that, I want to try a new working experience so went to work as a teacher in my school. Now only I understand that it is not easy to be a responsible teacher because besides teaching, still have other paper works to be done.
Felt nervous as getting STPM result. It was the time I felt full of satisfaction due to my hard works are not wasted. Got a good result, shared my happiness with my family. It was really hard to describe the feeling after I received my result.
Application to universities. The worst thing was I did a mistake by filling UKM as my first choice without knowing that architecture in UKM is not recognised by PAM. I felt moody for a few days due to my carelessness. Prayed hard so that I am qualified in USM and finally I am here now.
My hostel is Desasiswa Aman Damai. When I had been here for the first time, I really disliked here but now I love to live here although it seems very old, it is not bad also as Aman Damai is in the centre of USM so it is convenient to go anywhere. The food is delicious in Aman Cafe.
I love my School of HBP. Indeed, I have known many friends here from different fields. Seniors always said it is very tough to study architecture but I am not scared as I know I can handle it and cope the pressure. I have no regret to take this course as my dream is becoming an architect. Truthfully, the ambition was come when I was in Standard 3. Thus, I will not give up to chase my future. I promise myself. The friends here are nice, no gap between them, still can communicate with them as well, joking, shopping, watching movie and etc. Previously, I thought I will be alone as I am the only one enters this school. But it did not happen like that, all depend on how am I going to communicate and start a conversation with a new friend to know them. Well, I did it.
I always miss the moment when we (secondary schoolmates) are together---watching movie, having supper, shopping before CNY, hiking, catching insects, group studying and etc. 3 aquas started separating in September but it seems like I am the only one separated with them since both of them are studying Medicine in ALLIANZE. Busy together, and seldom chit-chatting and meet each other but I believe that our best friendship will not end. I miss the moment when we were in Form 6, motivating each other to study. Keep going, 3 aquas is always the best :-)  Also, the other 3 bosom friends, 7 years of friendship never ended, people said it is hard to be so friend after separated together. It is quite good that we did it until now even though no seeing each other. Gossip in facebook group---haha~
What are the aims of mine in 2013? The main target is I want to gain weight and wish that my family and I can live healthy and wealthy. I promise myself I will not stop to keep improving myself to still be the best student. Last but not least, can get to know a new girl friend? Still a question mark for me. 随缘吧...

2 comments: