Sunday 16 December 2012

PROJECT 7 INTERLINKED

This is the first group project. I was grouped with Hui Qin, Yizhao, Asma, Syamirah & Syahmi.

Task: Design a skyway which either connects Block E48 to E08 or connects E40 to E49 in School of Housing, Building & Planning (HBP).


My group decides to choose the connection from Block E48 to E08.
In this project, I really have gained lots of knowledge. For instance, before designing a skyway or even a building, site analysis is very important which mean I should go for a site visit at the beginning to identify the sun path, wind speed & direction, pollution, soil condition, temperature, rain, vegetation and etc. Besides that, I also know the meaning of key plan, location plan and site plan.



Studio life ~ still doing studiowork in the midnight



Site Analysis (using DERWENT colour pencils)



Model of designed skyway



Model with the landscape



  • Green roof
  • We also create our own group logo with the alphabet 'H'.







Site Analysis+Model+Blueprint



Although we finished the project in very late night, I can feel the satisfaction after done due to they are all from our hard work. Appreciate them :-)



For more info about integrated studio Session 2012/2012, kindly visit http://www.hbp.usm.my/rus1042012/main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment