Saturday 29 December 2012

PERFORMANCE & AWARDS NIGHT

DATE: 20 DEC 2012 (THURSDAY)
TIME: 7.30pm
VENUE: DEWAN UTAMA DESASISWA (DUD)


I have been chosen by Dr. Md Azree to be the committee for preparing the event by handling the job of decoration, gifts and awards.
Well, I felt very happy as the lecturer believed my ability to handle the job.
There are 28 awards will be given at performance night. Since I am the committee and assigned to do the certificate also, I knew who is the winners. 
I was announced as 'BEST STUDENT (ARCHITECTURE)' for Integrated Studio Session 2012/2013. Truthfully, I am very happy after knowing the news from the lecturer. I promise myself that I will keep moving to improve my self-skilled in order doing well for the coming 2 years. :-)



With Wong Sai An (PL) who awarded 'BEST PERSONALITY'
(He is really a kind person, so glad of knowing him)


with Shiau Fen (QS)


with Su Hui (QS)


with Sze Jing (AR)


with Wallace (ID)
(I like his hairstyle)


with Boon Im (AR) who awarded 'BEST PAINTER'



with Adam (QS)


with Qiu Mei (BS)
She wore like this because she just finished her dragon dance.
Awesome~


with Irene (ID)


Heng Keng (CM), Choon Hock (ID), Kai Zhen (ID Senior)
(Aman gang)


Wearing the spectacles because of performance.
Cool~


Group photo


Everybody is ready except Wallace & Huna


Performance


This photo was snapped by the lecturer. >.<


No spectacles anymore, is with mask


with no spectacles & mask


with Dr. Mazran


with Ar. Haris


with Mr. Jestin


with Sr Dr. Md Azree


~THE END~



It is the end of Integrated Studio Session 2012/2013. Time flies. This is the end of semester 1. I can't believe that it ends so fast. Anyway, I enjoy the studio life no matter how tough it is, at least I have the experience of staying at studio, delivery food to friends, chit-chatting with friends while doing studioworks in studio. Also, fetching my friends went back to the hostel because always drive car to studio. I'm so glad of knowing all of you, unfortunately, we will be separated in next semester which will be divided into design and non-design field. That's why I spent my time more frequent with the friends from other courses. Once I am in 2nd year, no time to see each other, the ones I always see are my coursemates only. Anyway, good luck!

Always be happy, every buddy :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment